Don't forget to get your pet photos in the newsletter!
We are sorry we had no summer issue. We had the busiest summer of our lives! In addition to having summer jobs, we also had to move again. So instead we're going to have a combined Summer/Fall issue. Then we'll have an extra winter issue. I can't wait! I hope you all send in your drawings, poems, recipes and pet photos soon so we can get this issue done!
We are sorry we had no summer issue. We had the busiest summer of our lives! In addition to having summer jobs, we also had to move again. So instead we're going to have a combined Summer/Fall issue. Then we'll have an extra winter issue. I can't wait! I hope you all send in your drawings, poems, recipes and pet photos soon so we can get this issue done!
No comments:
Post a Comment